Specialist Vehicle Insurance
KGM has the specialist vehicle knowledge and the flexibility to provide bespoke quotes tailored to your client’s needs.
Types of specialist vehicles we cover
We cover a wide range of specialist vehicles, including but not limited to:
- American classics
- Custom cars
- Off-road vehicles (4×4)
- Vintage cars
- Military vehicles
- Agricultural vehicles
What our specialist vehicle policy covers
- Loss or damage as a result of accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning, or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Spare parts and accessories up to 10% of the policy up to £1000 for any individual part
- Replacement locks up to 10% of vehicle’s market or agreed-value up to £750 for a single incident
- Unlimited audio and satellite equipment cover if fitted by manufacturers
- Glass and windscreen cover up to £500
- Child seat replacement
- Personal belongings cover up to £300
- Up to four named drivers
- Legal costs and damages as a result of an accident
- Foreign use in EU countries
This list is not exhaustive. Please refer to the policy document for more details.
- Agreed-value cover
- Wedding hire
- Show hire
- Extended foreign use cover for social, domestic, and pleasure purposes (see policy document for further details)
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With a streamlined process involving minimal paperwork, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
Our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Specialist motor underwriting services
KGM have been providing specialist motor insurance for 60 years, covering vehicles from kit cars to tanks, and everything in-between.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.