Motor Trade Insurance
Our bespoke motor trade policy provides cover for small traders operating from home to medium-sized operations. The package can be modified to cover your client’s personal vehicles, too.
Who we work with
- Drivers over the age of 30
- Part-time traders
- Sole traders operating from their home or business premises
- Good proven no claims experience
- Buying and selling
- Mobile operators
- Businesses that do a combination of work
What our motor trade insurance policy covers
- Indemnity limits up to £30,000
- Third-party liability and property damage up to £5m
- Replacement audio and satellite navigation equipment up to £500
- Up to four specified drivers
- Foreign use in EU countries
- Accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning and explosion, theft and attempted theft
- Additional business use for secondary occupation
- Foreign use in non-EU countries
- Accompanied demonstration cover
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With a streamlined process involving minimal paperwork, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
Our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Specialist motor insurance that gets the job done
KGM provides market-leading cover for your client’s personal and business needs.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.