Taxi Fleet Insurance
KGM’s taxi fleet policy can be tailored to your client’s needs, from small to large operations.
Who we work with
- Small to large operations that consist of private cars and MPVs (up to nine seats)
- Fleets of at least two vehicles and upwards
- No claims bonus converted to taxi risks
- Proven good no claims experience
What our Taxi Fleet policy covers
- Third-party property damage up to £20m
- Damage or loss caused by accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Audio and satellite equipment up to £750
- Personal belongings up to £250
- Replacement locks up to £1000
- Medical expenses up to £500 for each person injured while driving
- Foreign use cover in EU countries
- Public liability cover up to £10m
- Extended foreign cover is available (see policy document for more details)
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With no lengthy proposal forms to go through, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
All our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Insurance that combines heritage with impact
KGM were founded over 60 years ago and we have been refining our services ever since.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.