Private Car Insurance
KGM provides versatile private motor insurance policies. Quotations are tailored to your client’s specific level of risk, achieving the coverage they need and accurate premiums.
Who we work with
- Experienced drivers with a proven insurance history
- Business / company cars
What the Private Car policy covers
- Loss or damage as a result of accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning, or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Third-party property damage and liability up to £20m
- Legal costs and damages as a result of an accident
- Personal belongings up to £300
- Replacement locks and keys up to £750 for a single incident
- Audio equipment up to 10% of the vehicle’s market value up to £500
- Satellite navigation equipment up to £500
- Replacement of a lost or damaged child seat up to £100
- Medical expenses up to £200 for each person injured in the vehicle
- Foreign use in EU countries
- Foreign use in non-EU countries
- Extended foreign use cover for social, domestic, and pleasure purposes up to 120 days (see policy document for further details)
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With no lengthy proposal forms to go through, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
All our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Versatile specialist motor insurance experts
With over 60 years of specialist motor insurance behind us, KGM writes policies for private motors, commercial vehicles, and agricultural machinery.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.