Agricultural Vehicles Insurance
KGM's custom agricultural vehicles solutions can include a mixture of agricultural, commercial, and private vehicles, giving your clients a simple way of managing all of their vehicles on a single policy.
Who we work with
- Small to medium businesses involving at least one agricultural vehicle to a mix of several vehicles
- Drivers with a good proven no claims experience / no claims bonus
- Full UK licence holders over the age of 25
What the Agricultural Vehicles policy covers
- Third-party damage and liability costs up to £20m
- Damage or loss caused by accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Replacement audio equipment and satellite navigation equipment up to £750
- Accessories and spare parts up to £15,000
- Replacement locks up to £1000
- Medical expenses up to £500 for each person injured in the vehicle
- Personal belongings up to £250
- Foreign use in EU countries
- Unspecified trailer cover up to £100,000 per item attached and detached with an aggregate limit of £200,000. Higher limits for specified trailers and agricultural implements can be accommodated
- Foreign use in non-EU countries, including transportation costs
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With no lengthy proposal forms to go through, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
All our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Specialist motor underwriting services
KGM have been providing specialist motor insurance for over 60 years, covering vehicles from kit cars to tractors, and everything in-between.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.