Our multi-vehicle policy allows your clients to insure all their vehicles on a single policy for a convenient way of managing their collection’s insurance, covering a combination of classic, modern, and commercial vehicles.
Who we work with
- Drivers over 30 years of age with a full UK driving licence
- Collections of at least one classic/specialist vehicle alongside a combination of modern cars, motorcycles, and commercial vehicles
What the multi-car policy covers
The following features apply to any type of car on the policy, including specialist, private, and commercial vehicles:
- Loss or damage as a result of accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning, or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Third-party property damage and liability up to £20m
- Personal and business use
- 90 days foreign use in EU countries
- Agreed value in the event of a total loss
- Spare parts and accessories up to 10% of the vehicle’s market value up to £1000 for a single incident
- Replacement glass up to £500
Private cars and specialist vehicles
- Transport costs or accommodation costs following an accident up to £300
- Unlimited audio and satellite navigation equipment replacement up to 10% of the vehicle’s market value up to £500 for a single incident
- Replacement locks and keys up to 10% of the vehicle’s market value, up to £1,000 for a single incident
- Medical expense up to £500 for each person injured in the vehicle
- Personal belongings up to £500
Private motor cars and commercial vehicles
- Unlimited glass cover through our approved repairer
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With no lengthy proposal forms to go through, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
All our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Custom-built insurance made easier
With over 60 years’ experience to draw upon, KGM’s products are designed to be flexible.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.