Motor Fleet Insurance
Our flexible motor fleet policy can be tailored to include multiple vehicle classes and mixed cover, depending on your client’s needs.
Who we work with
- Small to medium enterprises that consist of private cars and commercial vehicles up to 7.5 ton GVW
- Fleets of five vehicles and upwards (we may agree to write fewer on a case-by-case basis)
- Drivers of commercial vehicles over the age of 21
- Private car drivers over the age of 25
- Good proven no claims experience
We are unable to write policies for:
- Carriage of goods for hire
- Hazardous goods
- Waste industry
- Self-drive hire
What our Motor Fleet policy covers
- Third-party liability and property damage up to £20m
- Damage or loss caused by accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Audio and satellite equipment up to £750
- Replacement locks up to £1000
- Medical expenses up to £500 for each person injured while driving
- Personal belongings up to £250
- Extended foreign cover is available (see policy document for more details)
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With no lengthy proposal forms to go through, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
All our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
No nonsense specialist motor insurance
KGM has the expertise to get your client the cover they need, fast.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.