Workers in an office

Being involved in a car accident is always going to be stressful. But the process of making a claim doesn’t have to be.

At KGM, we work hard to make your claims journey as stress-free as possible.

For motor claims please call +44 (0)333 555 5909

white tick

Make a claim

Talk to specialist, UK-based claims handlers.

white tick

Roadside recovery

We are connected to a recovery team who is ready to help you 24/7.

white tick

Glass repairs

Simple glass-only claims.

Motor claims specialists

We are connected to a roadside recovery claims team who is available 24/7, ready to help you at any time of the day or night. From the moment your call is picked up, you will have someone with you every step of the way. 

You will always talk to expert, UK-based claims handlers who are knowledgeable about specialist vehicles. They will guide you through the claims process and support you throughout the life of the claim.

We have access to a nationwide network of trusted repairers ready to help you get back on the road as soon as possible. As well as access to a first-class repair service, you’ll get to use a free courtesy car until your car is ready to come home (subject to availability).

Here’s what you need to know to make your claims journey go as smoothly as possible.

How to make a claim

Call 0333 555 5909 or email to start your claim.

If you’re a customer of Aurum motor, please call 0330 175 6072.

If you’re a customer of A-Plan now known as Howden, please call 0333 188 6581.

It’s important that you only call when it’s safe to do so. If you need roadside recovery, you should call us immediately. Otherwise, you should call us at the earliest safe opportunity.

To help move your claim along quickly, have as much information about the accident to hand as possible, including:

  • Contact details of any other parties involved
  • The location of the accident
  • Any dashcam footage from your vehicle
  • Names and addresses of any witnesses
  • Details of any CCTV cameras which may have captured the incident
  • Police reference and the names of attending officers

    If the incident relates to theft, attempted theft, or malicious damage, you should also report the crime to the police. You’ll get a crime reference number, which can help support your claim.

    Watch out for any communications from the other party or their representative, and make sure you don’t respond – doing so could harm your claim. Instead, forward any communications to us immediately.

    Talk to specialist, UK-based claims handlers