KGM’s taxi policy covers vehicles for both private and public hire, allowing you to tailor the product to suit clients for a variety of business activities.
Who we work with
- Drivers over 30 years of age
- Full UK taxi licence of over two years
- UK residents of over three years
- Drivers operating in rural and small to medium-sized towns
What our taxi policy covers
- Up to £20m for legal costs and damages incurred by the policyholder, their business partner, or employee
- Damage or loss caused by accidental damage, malicious damage and vandalism, fire, self-ignition, lightning or explosion, and theft or attempted theft
- Audio equipment and satellite navigation equipment up to 10% of the vehicle’s market value up to £500 for a single incident
- Standard excess of £500
- Spouse cover for social, domestic, and pleasure purposes
- Personal belongings up to £250 for a single incident
- Replacement locks and keys up to £250 per incident
- Medical expenses up to £250 for each person injured in the vehicle
- Foreign use cover in EU countries
Benefits of the KGM service
Direct access to underwriters
At KGM, our broker-partners get direct access to our expert motor insurance underwriters. We take the time to get to know you and use our specialist knowledge to tailor our products to fit your client’s needs – making it quick and simple to find the best deal for your clients.
With a streamlined process involving minimal paperwork, our underwriters make the decisions themselves in real-time. We give our broker-partners a fast turnaround of quotes and documentation, making the process as fast and as smooth as possible.
Our products are designed to be flexible. We consider your client’s needs and experience to create a unique policy that is tailored to them. Designed and underwritten by specialist motor insurance experts.
Specialist motor insurers with miles on the clock
KGM has been helping brokers to get the right cover for their clients for over six decades.
A+ rated specialist motor insurance
We have an A+ rated capacity through our provider, Zurich, with a primary line of £130 million.